Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged for the 8 weird things meme by Laura (Oh I love Ravelry!)

Rules:

Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

8 things? Hmmm...

1. I have to have my camera with me everywhere I go. Even if I don't take pictures, I have to have it in case I want to take pictures! It's so small that this is an easy task, but always with me!

2. I would rather help clean someone else's room than to clean mine. If someone is in the room with me while I clean, then I feel like I have to start cleaning, but if I'm there by myself, I can be super messy and don't care!

3. I can't stop thinking about sewing. Not that I need another hobby, but I would love to have access to her machines more often. I am so into it right now, that I have a few projects planned for when I go home for Thanksgiving!

4. I think about moving back to the Midwest on a daily basis. I struggle with my myself on why it would and wouldn't be a good idea. In the end, I'm still here, so I guess I haven't had good enough reasons to move home!

5. I've lived with 1 girl, 2 girls, 4 girls, 2 guys, and now 2 more girls. I prefer to live with guys, if I have my own bathroom. They are nicer and not to eager to bitch, moan and yell at you! Although, I will say that I love my current roommates and could be in a better living situation if tried again.

6. I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I don't really think I ever will, but I have always wanted too.

7. I have a small obsession with hangbags, jewelry and sunglasses. I can walk into a store and walk out with 2 or 3 handbags, lots of jewelry, and 2 or 3 pairs of sunglasses and not think twice about it. I could even go into a store looking for clothes only, walk out with no clothes and all accessories! Some might call me an accessories whore.. I call myself.. AWESOME! ;o)

8. I have recently lost 40 pounds and it took my roommate to tell me how good I was looking to actually look in the mirror and realize that I wasn't looking that bad! I'm quite proud of myself for sticking to the Weight Watchers! It feels good and I can't wait to see what it will feel like when I lose more!

So, I'm not tagging anyone else, but don't now that many people yet... so just take it off here and do it if you want!

P.S. Two posts in one day... That's unheard of with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My best roommate experience up until recently was when I lived in a house with 5 guys. There were no issues whatsoever. They kept the place a little messier than I would have liked, but it was college so I didn't care.

I've had some decent experiences with girls, but also a lot of bad ones. My first roommate in college tried to commit suicide. Then I lived with a couple girls who were always turning the heat up to 85 and getting mad when I opened my window. There was one who was just generally bitchy, and another who called the police on me after I moved out (she claimed I stole her $500 shoes, even though I would never fit in them). Finally, there was the girl who acted nice until I moved out, then wouldn't give back my security despoit even though I hadn't damaged anything, and went pyscho leaving rambling emails and voicemails saying she got a restraining order on me and was sueing me for slander (???).

Now I live with my girlfriend, and I think she's finally broken the female roommate curse.