Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Toy...

So, I've been working at my current job for a while, long enough that I should have received a few bonuses by now. Well, I finally got 1 big fat bonus today!! I put that check right in the bank, came back to work, and ordered this....


It should be in by tomorrow. It's the Nikon D60 SLR Camera. I have had my eye on the D40 for the past 6 or 8 months, noticing that other people in blog land were using it and seemed to all really love it. I did my research the whole time, checked prices, reviews, etc. Well, I decided to upgrade to the D60. I know that it is a camera I will use for a long time and that I will get a lot of use out of.

So, I will have lots of updated pictures of my WIP's and other finished projects by this weekend! After I figure out all the bells and whistles!

Until then... Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Congrats on your PHAT bonus!!

I am sure you will crank out great F.O. pics with your new toy!! :o)

SissySees said...

Congrats! That's the camera of my dreams too. Can't wait to see your photos with it!