Friday, June 13, 2008

Monkeys and a Baby!!

I finally got pictures from my parents of my niece and SIL in their Monkey socks!!!


Those little feet just LOVE the pick socks!!!


This is my favorite shot of the socks! SIL and Ava just sitting on the couch, showing off their socks!!



And finally, one of the best pictures I've seen of my niece to date! She is SOOO CUTE! Smiling with her Daddy, my older brother, and my Moma!

We are all patiently waiting the arrival of baby #2, who needs to stay in her mama's bellyl for as long as possible! Although, we are all really excited that she has outlasted her sister in terms of delivery. My SIL has a condition while pregnant which doesn't allow her to carry the baby full term. She has been on bedrest since week 23 and I think she is now on week 30! So she is doing really well and the baby is still inside :) I can't wait to meet my second niece!!!

Anyways, off to the beach this weekend with my new roommate and great friend, Wendy of Musings of a Knucklehead. We are getting along really great! It's an awesome house and it's nice to feel so at home!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad that you can feel at home here. I'm so glad that you decided to move in. The place has life again. This summeris going to be good times all around.

And those socks are adorable!!! But you already knew that.

SissySees said...

Love the matching feetsies!

Anonymous said...

those socks are great! i'm sending your package off today! i hope you enjoy it.

-your secret swap pal

Wendy said...

I'm tagging you for the 7 MEME. check out my blog for the details.