Thursday, February 7, 2008

My trip to Chicago and more.

I made it to Chicago about 16 hours after I was supposed to make it, but I made it none the less. With all the snow they got, it was lucky that I was able to flight into the airport there. They weekend was a BLAST with my family. Seeing my niece Ava was, of course, the highlight of my weekend, besides my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and baby # 2. Loved every minute of it.

Here is Miss Ava B at brunch!

My brother, Miss Ava, and me at brunch.

My brother, SIL, Ava, and me and brunch

Ava's 1st Birthday! AND the first time she had sugar. I think she liked it alot!!! And yes, she wore that hat the whole time. :)

I knit a Le Slouch in the airport and then on the way to Chicago and had it done when my dad and brother picked me up at the airport. Except there was this slight problem with it. I SSK when I was suppose to K2tog and I K2tog when I was suppose to SKK, so all the stitches were basically inside out. They were crazy looking, but my mom really like it, so she took it. That's fine with me.

I made a purple Le Slouch last night and I also finished my Purple IHS.. FINALLY! This scarf took forever, but it's done now, so it's all fine with me.

Yay for Socks!!! I started my 2nd sock and I am already to the foot part and it's just stockinette from here until the toe. YAY! I think it will be awesome to have done and I can't wait!!

Knitting pictures soon.. I hope!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see your finished 2nd sock.