Thursday, February 14, 2008

Longing for Spring Time Swap

Oh yeah.. my first Swap ever! And boy am I excited!!! I love spring time and this swap just seemed like the perfect thing to take away the blues of winther!

So, here are my answers to the questionaire..


Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft?

I do both. I am more a fan of knitting though because I feel like knitted items come out better looking, in some ways, than crocheted items. I have been crocheting for about 6 years and knitting for 3. Knitting is more relaxing to me than crocheting.

What are your favorite yarns/fibers? What are your least favorite yarns/fibers?

My favorite yarn ever is Malabrigo! It's sooo soft and fantastic feeling! I like most fibers that are soft and easy to knit with. So I like wool, bamboo, cashmere, and soy. I'm not a big fan of novelty yarns of any kind. They are just not my taste at all.

What are your favorite colors? What are your least favorite colors?

I LOVE Green!!!!! It has been my favorite color for like 5 years now! I just think it's awesome. Mostly bright green, not really hunter green. Also, I love the teal, blue, turquoise color like peacock feathers, it's awesome and goes well with my coloring. I also like pink and purple too. I think my least favorite color is... well, I don't really have one or any!


What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year?

I guess that would have to be a nice light weight shrug to wear over spring dresses and with jeans and a tank top!

What are you favorite scents? Least favorite?

I like fruitly scents. Like vanilla, orange, strawberry, cranberry, etc. Like this or this or this. I dislike floral scents, stuff with coconut, and anything to overpowering.

What is your favorite flower?

Brightly colored Gerbera Daisies and Phalaenopsis Orchids are my absolute favorite! They are just so beautiful and they can brighten anyones day!

What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities?

Being outside barefoot on a blanket, reading a book, knitting, listening to music, and just hanging out... Being outside playing sports of some kind.. Going for a walk outside...

Do you have a garden? If you do, tell us a little about it. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables?

I wish I had a garden. I live in an apartment and I haven't had a chance to have a garden... :(

What are your favorite sweets?

Lemonheads, I have always loved them! Swedish Fish and Chocolate are second and third!

Do you collect anything?

I collect the letter S. Any size, any type, just the letter S...

Do you have any allergies?

Yes! Coconut, dogs, cats, horse, cows, farm animals, and seasonal allergies. I take some meds when I need to, but nothing it too serious, besides coconut. I can't have that at all!

Do you have any pets?

My parents dogs, Lou and Roscoe, or as my mom calls them, my little sister, Lou, and little brother, Roscoe. But they live in Indiana, and I live in DC. But I am moving in with from friends and they have two dogs, Rufus and Tate! I can't wait to live with dogs again!

No comments: