Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SOCKS!!!!!!-- Or just one really...

This is an almost completed sock. But now, it is complete! I finished a sock! I knit a sock and I finished it. On size 1 needles. I can't believe it! Now I have to start the second one! I know how easy they are to do... I just have Christmas and other gift knitting to get out of the way! I'm extremely focused on certain projects right now and I know I can finish them! So, first one down... Many more to go...

Oh yeah.. Hi and stuff!!! I know it has been WAY to long.. not that I have many readers.. but I WILL be better a posting! I have so much progress to show, and actually pictures as well... FOr now though, I need to get ready for work!

Have a fabulous week! :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am SO proud of you and your knittig talents! And that colorway is totally you! You're going to love wearing your new socks once they have a match.