Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Knitting--- DONE!

Christmas FO's that I've been working on since Thanksgiving and All Done!



This is a set of dishcloths that I am making for my neighbor at home who is environmentally conscience. I thought it would be a good gift that she can reuse over and over again! I have made 2 black, 1 white and 1 red. I am working on the 2nd white one and then 1 more red one for a set of 6. She requested them be black and white with some red as well. I didn't get too detailed or fancy with any of them because I didn't have a ton of time to finish, but she will love them just the same!



This is a great scarf for my Mimi. My mom's mom who is trendy and so much fun! She will just love this scarf and it's upexpected, which makes it even better!



Detailed shot of the scarf...



This is a drop stitch scarf (pattern on Ravelry) that I made for my Grandma E. She will also love this because she doesn't know its coming!


Full shot of the scarf... It was super easy and I love it!



Last up is a set of discloths for Grandma E. I saw that she had some that have seen better days, so I decided to make her some new ones! There will be 2 solid lavender ones, the multi colored one, and then maybe a half and half one too. She will be so excited to get to use new ones!!!




More project details on Ravelry. I'm Blancheknits83! I hope that everyone has a great Holiday season!!!


:)

No comments: