Friday, August 22, 2008

Pay it Foward

Grace has started another round of Pay it Forward. I am paying it forward from Chan's blog.

Pay It Forward is based on the movie with Helen Hunt and Kevin Spacey. It was a book first, written by Catherine Ryan Hyde. With all of the things happening these days, random acts of kindness are a good thing. I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I think it will be going into my Netflix queue now :)

This is what the PIF Exchange is all about. I’ll send a knitted gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don’t know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, maybe not until 2009…LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that’s a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is then 'pay it forward' by promising to do the same on your own blog.

I am very excited about this project and I can't wait to see who will comment first :)

2 comments:

AshAsh said...

Hey! I would LOVE to pay it forward with you! Regardless if I'm one of the three or not, I'm going to do this anyway because you're right... we really do need more random acts of kindness! :)

Ally Jay said...

Congrats on your prize winning sock. Glad to hear you thanked your mum first, seems about right to me. PIF is such a great thing. Lets all do our bit to spread a bit of happiness.